7.03.2022

Classes and Such.....

While biding my time here and trying to figure out next steps, I have never stopped painting for one minute. I take a lot of classes although during the pandemic when they were all online it was easier to do that. Now it seems everyone is offering workshops and classes in very expensive and exotic locations. I have no desire to schlep all over the world for a five day class. So I am taking a lot of classes on Skillshare and occasionally I find classes elsewhere especially when surfing on Instagram. Plus there are many ongoing challenges to become involved in though I have not frequented as many as I should. I lose interest after a while. I think that may have to do with my sadness over being where I no longer want to be. Homesickness is hard to deal with and it comes on quite suddenly. I try to stay grateful for what I do have but it is not easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tiny Landscape series

Whenever I am away from my studio for any length of time, as I was this past week, it always takes me a few days to get back to where I fe...